3.24.2006

i don't know about you ...

... but I am excited for snakes on a plane. If you haven't heard of this yet, you must live in a hole. Search YouTube to see a bunch of funny fan-made trailers that surfaced before the official trailer was available. Other than the concept of this movie being completely genious, the only other reason I'm posting is because in my searches for more knowledge pertaining to snakes on a plane I found the code to put the trailer on a site. So here it goes...







php hit counter

Get your copy of the player here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my three favorite parts of that trailer are when

a)sammy j says his best cinematic line ever: "enough is enough; i've had it with these snakes."

b)kenan smacks a snake away with his laptop and

c)when the flight attendant yells, "RUN!" when everyone is obviously on a plane.

too bad you'll be 2/3 of the way across the US when this comes out aug. 1st. i wish i could see it with you. *m